 6th

The Office of Veterans Affairs will be closed during the week of Monday, June 1rst-Friday, June 6th. Our office staff will be attending a VA conference.

We will re-open for normal business hours on Monday, June 8th from 8am-5pm. However, the Registrars office will still be open next week (June 1-6), from 8am-5pm and you may continue to drop forms off at the front counter. We will have access to email and you may continue to use email to communicate with us at [log in to unmask]

We can also be reached at either email address;
Jayetta Rogers [log in to unmask]
Vickie Clark [log in to unmask]