FREE TICKETS TO TN SMOKIES GAME

Greetings from the Tennessee Smokies!
I am writing to provide updates and reminders concerning our Salute to Heroes Night, presented by Knoxville TVA Employees Credit Union, on Saturday, May 30th. Gates at Smokies Stadium will open to the public at 5:30 PM and the pre-game memorial ceremony will begin at 6:05 PM. The Smokies will then match up against the Mobile BayBears at 7:05.

In addition to the veteran, active-duty service member, reserves or guard member, up to three (3) immediate family members receive FREE tickets on 5/30 when presenting military family ID, based upon this year’s sub-theme of “military families.”

If you are unsure of ticket numbers or wish to attend individually, it is common to simply visit the military ticket table, present your ID and receive a ticket. Parking fees will be waived if you mention your military status. Hope you can join us to be recognized and to remember our fallen warriors.

Best regards,

Matt Strutner
Director of Merchandise
Tennessee Smokies
Double-A Affiliate of the Chicago Cubs
865-286-2331 direct
www.smokiesbaseball.com<http://www.smokiesbaseball.com/>

Patrice Collins
Board Member and Admin Support for ETMAC-East Tennessee Military Affairs Council
Economic Development Assistant
Knoxville Chamber | 17 Market Square,  Suite 201 | Knoxville, TN 37902
865-246-2646 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[ETMAClogo]