FYI - Please note the outage. They are very good about getting things up and running quickly after they run maintenance.

Good afternoon,

We are writing to let you know that the Compliance Assist Team has scheduled maintenance for Thursday, May 7th starting at 10pm Eastern time. During this window, your site will be offline while updates are applied to the servers running your site. This window is expected to last approximately one hour.

We hope this maintenance causes as little inconvenience as possible and that these improvements help you use our tools more efficiently. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions.

Campus Labs Support
716.270.0000