FYI – just in case any of you experience problems working in the Planning Module of Compliance Assist on Saturday night. And, if you are working in the system between 10 pm and midnight on a Saturday night, you really need to take a break and enjoy the three-day weekend.

Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

From: Support [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 11:15 AM
Subject: Scheduled Compliance Assist Maintenance

Good morning,

We are writing to let you know that the Compliance Assist Team has scheduled maintenance for Saturday, May 23 starting at 10:00 PM Eastern time. During portions of this window, your site may be offline while updates are applied to the servers running your site. This window is expected to last approximately two hours.

We hope this maintenance causes as little inconvenience as possible and that these improvements help you use our tools more efficiently. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions.

Campus Labs Support

716.270.0000