Colleagues,
Could you help to get this out to your clientele?
Thanks,
Mengmeng

From: Mengmeng Gu
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Charlie Hall; James Theiss ([log in to unmask])
Subject: webinars: new plants, emerald ash borer and landscape weed management

Howdy!
Thank you for your interest in our previous webinars. We have three webinars coming soon this month.
1.       MAY 12 - Exciting New Plants Entering the Pipeline<http://ellisonchair.tamu.edu/2015/04/29/next-webinar-topic-exciting-new-plants-entering-the-pipeline/>. Presented by Dr. Brent Pemberton. Hosted by Dr. Charlie Hall. Registration on http://ellisonchair.tamu.edu/making-cents-blog.

2.       MAY 19 - Landscape Weed Control. Presented by Dr. Paul Baumann. Hosted by Dr. Mengmeng Gu. Registration https://greenviion.wordpress.com/webinars/.

3.       May 27, Emerald Ash Borer. Presented by Dr. Mike Merchant. Hosted by Dr. Mengmeng Gu. Registration https://greenviion.wordpress.com/webinars/.

Thanks,
Dr. Mengmeng Gu
Department of Horticultural Sciences
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension

To receive notification about these and other related webinars, please join our email list by sending email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and in the BODY put "SUBSCRIBE wgi firstname lastname". To unsubscribe, send a message [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and in the BODY put "UNSUB wgi".