From: Sara Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 11:12 AM
To: Kitty McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: post to listserv

Hi Kitty,

I was hoping you could post the below message to the UT sis listserv for me. I would greatly appreciate it!

A group in Nashville is trying to get at least 5 people to register to take the certified archivist exam and petition for it to be given in Nashville this August. Thanks again!

Subject: ACA Exam in Nashville!

Hello everyone!

May has crept up on us this year and the deadline to apply to take the ACA (Academy of Certified Archivists) exam is May 15. I’ve put the link to the application below. Please make note of the supporting documents you will need. Also, you MUST pick one of the pre-determined sites (Little Rock, AR is the closest to us) and then please fill in the pick-your-site box with Nashville, TN.

If you know anyone else interested in taking the exam in Nashville, please forward this to them! Again, sorry for the short notice.

https://certifiedarchivists.wufoo.com/forms/aca-2015-exam-application/

Sara E. Horne

Archival Assistant III

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. 10-7-503 et seq. Any reply to this email may also be subject this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html