Hi Matt,
I was at the ARAV conference this year, but I am not certain we have formally met.

Thanks so much for this. I was absolutely thrilled that this is Open Access and have shared the link with my list, Turtle Intensive North East.

We are beginning a study group. Do have any study guides available? If not, I’ll create one from the content.

I also will be at the GRC conference this year. I’ll be certain to say Hi!

Best,
Patricia Johnson
Certified Reptile Monitoring, Smithsonian-Mason School of Conservation 2013
NY State licensed wildlife rehabilitator #1337
347-242-7058