Date:  Wed, May 27, 2015 06:50 AM
To:  "GRC"<[log in to unmask]>;
Subject:  GRC General Business Meeting (31 May, 4:30-5:30 pm Eastern Time, USA)

Dear GRC LISTSERV:

During the 2015 International Symposium on Ranaviruses, we will be holding a general business meeting on Sunday, 31 May, from 4:30-5:30 pm.  For those that are members of the GRC, please review our bylaws (http://www.ranavirus.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/GRCBylawsFinal.pdf ), which we will briefly discuss and vote for approval.  If you have any comments on the bylaws, you can raise them during the business meeting.  If you are a member and not attending the symposium, please submit comments to Amanda Duffus ([log in to unmask]) by Saturday, 30 May.  If you are not a voting member of the GRC, please consider joining (http://www.ranavirus.org/store/).

A draft agenda for the general business meeting is below:

i.               Call to Order

ii.              Treasurer Report and Membership

iii.             Bylaws: Discussion and Vote

iv.            501c3 Tax Exempt Status

v.              New Website

vi.             New Springer Book

vii.            New Global Ranavirus Reporting System: Video

viii.          2017 International Symposium on Ranaviruses

ix.             What can the GRC do for you?

a.    Outreach

b.    Products

x.              Other Business

All the Best,

Matt

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D., Professor

Director, Global Ranavirus Consortium

Co-chair, PARC National Disease Task Team

Associate Director, Center for Wildlife Health ORU

University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
865.974.2740 [ofc]
865.974.4714 [fax]
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126