​Hello Club Geographers,

It is time to announce our new officers for the Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 academic year!

President: Brooke Pearson

Vice-President: Hudson Kelley

Secretary: Griffin Marcom

Treasurer: Anders Vaughn

McKrosky Fund Rep: Michael Hazelton

Social Coordinators: Farley Ferreira (Fall Semester) and Steven Little (Spring Semester)

Historian: Jordan Rhoton

Please join me in congratulating these folks! They are exceptional people and I know they will continue Club Geography's success next year!

I want to thank everyone who has joined Club Geography for any events, meetings, trips, etc. this year. Looking back, we did a ton of awesome things: 2 Mellow Mushroom Trivia Nights, National Geographic advertising, Hensley Settlement and Chimney Tops hikes, 5 Structural Violence events, last weekend's departmental picnic, and more. It has been a privilege serving as President for the past 3 semesters, and I'd like to extend a thank you to everyone who has supported the club and myself. I can't wait to see what Club Geography accomplishes in the years ahead!

Have a great summer!

Michael Schilling