On behalf of the Department of geography, allow me to thank Michael for his excellent leadership in Club Geography and the efforts of many more in making our program an effective learning and social environment.  I look forward to working with the incoming cohort of undergrad leaders.  Congrats on your election.  As I have always said, my door is always open to all students, whether they have a problem or simply need advice.  Best wishes for the summer break.

Best wishes,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Professor & Head