Make your coursework go further as part of the 2014 Undergraduate Awards.  25 different categories #awardyourwork

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

The Undergraduate Awards | 4 Weeks to the Deadline!

The Undergraduate Awards is the world's only pan-disciplinary academic awards programme. Students submit work online and it is judged by a panel of Irish and International judges. The winners are brought to Ireland for a 3-day summit, published in our journal and recognised as the best in their field.

With just under 4 weeks left to our deadline, May 29th 2015, we wanted to remind you to submit your top coursework to the 2015 competition. You have already done the work, now make it count! You can submit your work on our website, it's completely free and it only takes a couple of minutes.

We have 25 categories that you can submit your work to, including Engineering, Gender Studies, Maths & Physics and Visual Arts . You can submit up to three pieces of coursework in total. Only have one paper ready? Submit that today and the others when they are completed!

If you're not quite ready to submit, that's not a problem! You can register here to save a place in your category, then you can submit anytime until May 29th 2015. Register in onetwo  or three of our 25 categories.

Registering means that we can send you reminders ahead of the deadline along with some helpful tips such as how to write a great abstract.

Why You Should Submit to The Undergraduate Awards

Watch the Video

***6 ratings

What to look out for

We'd like to remind you about the submission criteria required for your paper.

  • Anonymity: The Undergraduate Awards prides itself on awarding academic work without bias and the entire judging process is anonymous. It is very important that your paper does not include your name, or your institution/lecturer's name.
  • There is a maximum word count for each category. Depending on the category, the maximum word count is either 12,000 words or 5,000 words or 500 for an Artist's Statement. You might need to do some light editing to fit the maximum word count. You can do this with the help of your lecturer/supervisor.

Please read more about the submission criteria on our website here before you submit.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us on [log in to unmask]

 follow on Twitter | like us on Facebook | forward to a friend

Copyright © 2014, The Undergraduate Awards, All rights reserved.

The Undergraduate Awards is a registered trademark of The Irish Undergraduate Awards Ltd.

 unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

--

**Apologies for any brief responses, we endeavour to help as many students as quickly as possible with their queries**

The UA Team

Phone: 00 353 1543 2066

Email: [log in to unmask]

The Undergraduate Awards

Patron: Michael D. Higgins, President of Ireland

Follow us on Twitter: @UndergradAward