Check out the invite for the Sport Clubs Cookout below. Everyone is invited.

COME FOR THE FREE FOOD.

Don't forget to RSVP.

-Brian

From: Jon Janis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 11:39 AM
To: Payne, Brian Douglas
Subject: Sport Clubs Cookout

You've received an invitation from Sport Clubs! View Invitation

Your invitation

View Invitation

Sport Clubs invited you to

Sport Clubs Cookout

Thursday, April 23, 2015 from 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
RecSports Field Complex

Message From Host:
"Come celebrate the end of the year with Sport Clubs! We will be providing Dead End ..."
read more

Will you attend?

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram

Evite respects your privacy. For more information, please review our privacy policy.
Add [log in to unmask] to your address book to ensure that you receive Evite emails in your inbox.
Have a question? Visit Evite's support page.

Don't want to receive any Evite emails from this person? Block this host.

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]