Dear Colleagues

Dr. Corinne Nicolas, assessment consultant at the Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center, will be leaving the Center at the end of this month, April 30, 2015. Corinne has been a tremendous asset to UT while we worked on institutionalizing regular programmatic assessment of student learning outcomes. We have made tremendous progress during her tenure. On behalf of the University, I thank her for the good work she has done.

If you have any questions moving forward, feel free to contact the Tenn TLC at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. When you send a message, please indicate what question(s) you have so the inquiry can be routed to the appropriate person.

Again, please join me in thanking Corinne for her good work.

Sincerely,
Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37992
Voice: 865-974-3635
Web: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy