Freight Transportation Stakeholders:

The FHWA Freight Office would like to announce that it will be holding its next webinar discussing the National Performance Measures Research Data Set (NPMRDS) on Tuesday, May 5th at 1:00 PM ET.  More information about the webinar content is shown in the e-mail below.  If you have any questions, please use the contact information near the bottom of this e-mail.

Thank you for your interest in freight transportation.

The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)’s Office of Operations is hosting its next Quarterly Technical Assistance Webinar for the National Performance Measures Research Data Set (NPMRDS) on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. (EDT).

NPMRDS is the probe data that FHWA is using internally for passenger and freight analysis and making available to States and MPOs.  At this webinar, FHWA and its contractors will provide an overview of the probe data set, demonstrate data applications, and respond to technical assistance questions.   For this webinar, we will feature work from  Hawaii Department of Transportation, Maricopa Association of Governments and the American Transportation Research Institute on truck probe data analysis.  This webinar is public and open to U.S. DOT, State DOT, MPO, academic, and private sector participants – please feel free to distribute the invitation widely.

Please note that our registration process has changed and non-U.S. DOT participants (i.e., those without an ‘@dot.gov’ email address) will need to set up an account in order to complete the registration process. The registration process may take up to two full business days.

To register for this event, please go to: https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/dot/fhwa/WC/Lists/Seminars/DispForm.aspx?ID=576

Additionally, please visit http://www.ops.fhwa.dot.gov/perf_measurement/index.htm for more information on the data set as well as archived recordings of prior webinars, including the most recent webinar held February 5, 2015.

Please send any logistical questions to [log in to unmask] and any technical questions concerning the data set to [log in to unmask].

Thank you, we look forward to your participation.