The University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture is pleased to serve as host for the 2015 Southern Region Agriculture Business and Personnel Officers Conference. The conference will be held October 14-16 in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The conference hotel will be the DreamMore Resort, a premier resort set in the Great Smoky Mountains, adjacent to Dollywood. It is also convenient to Gatlinburg, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, numerous restaurants, and entertainment venues in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. The hotel rate is $155.00 and will be available for conference attendees two days before and two days after the conference.

The attached flyer provides links to more information about area attractions and activities. Fall in the Smoky Mountains is a magnificent display of fall foliage.

Registration, hotel reservation information, and additional details will be coming soon! We look forward to welcoming you to Tennessee. If you have questions, please contact me<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Brandi Berven<mailto:[log in to unmask]> at 865-974-8460.

Shirley W. Hastings, Ph.D.
Director
UT Extension Strategic Planning
103 McCord Hall, 2640 Morgan Circle