All,

Please mark your calendars for the Blakely Awards Banquet, which will be
held in one week on Tuesday, April 21 at 6:30 at the Copper Cellar on
Cumberland Avenue.

Dinner cost is $25, which includes:
Main Courses: Chicken Teriyaki and Grilled Ale Marinated Sirloin
Sides: Mixed Vegetables and Neva's Potatoes
Desserts: Homemade Cobbler of the Day (with ice cream) and the Cheesecake
of the Day

Make plans to attend and, if you can, RSVP with me so I know you're going.
I've attached a flyer to this email with all the necessary information.

Also! Be on the look out for more communication from the chapter as we have
finally broken down several barriers that were keeping us from interacting
more as a chapter. We look forward to continued improvement within the
chapter!

Thank you,

*DYLAN A. PLATZ*
[image: www.linkedin.com/in/dylanplatz/]