All,

A flyer is forthcoming, but I wanted to go ahead and get you all the
information now.

The annual Blakely Award Ceremony is scheduled for Tuesday, April 21st at
6:30 pm at the Copper Cellar on Cumberland Avenue. Please make plans to
attend, eat, meet people, and have a good time.

As of right now, I'm expecting the fee for each attendee to run around $25.
This will include a salad, drinks, and a buffet. As of now, the buffet
includes two main dishes (a sirloin dish over pasta and a chicken teriyaki
dish), two sides (a spinach plate and potatoes), and dessert.

Alcoholic beverages may be purchased separately.

The flyer will include specific information and anything I've missed here.
Please make plans to attend and ask me any questions you may have about the
event.

Also, if you plan to attend, please RSVP as soon as possible so I can give
the Copper Cellar an accurate number. The more people who show up the
cheaper it gets!

Thanks!

*DYLAN A. PLATZ*
[image: www.linkedin.com/in/dylanplatz/]