?Please see the following for another reminder about the Faculty Award voting.

________________________________
From: Johanson, Erik Nicholas
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 3:15 PM
To: Schilling, Michael Davis
Subject: Geography Faculty Teaching Award Survey

Hello Undergraduate Geographers,

As the President of the Graduate Associate of Research Geographers (GARG), Michael and I would like to solicit your vote and input in selecting a faculty member to be recognized for their outstanding teaching at the upcoming Department of Geography Award Ceremony (next Thursday, April 16).  This year, we'll be selecting a faculty member to receive the 'Faculty Teaching Award' for 2014-2015 at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.  The undergraduate award will be determined by the votes cast by undergraduates, so please make an effort to vote for a deserving faculty member.

The survey will end on the evening of Monday, April 13 with the last reminder email being sent out earlier that day.  Thanks in advance for your vote!

Undergraduate level:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PB9TDWK
password: geography?

Best,