​Good morning Club Geography,

Just as a reminder, we have a meeting tomorrow (April 8th) at 4:00 PM in BGB 406.

In addition, don't forget to vote for a faculty member for the Faculty Awards ceremony that will be held on April 16.
To vote, go to the following surveymonkey link and type the password geography

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PB9TDWK

Our Chimney Tops hiking trip is this Saturday. If you plan on going on the hiking trip, please attend tomorrow's meeting. If you can't make it, please contact me.

Also, our Structural Violence keynote speaker, Dr. Catherine Besteman, is this Friday (April 10) from 4 to 6 PM. This will be held in the Toyota Auditorium in the Baker Center. Thank you and see you tomorrow.

Michael Schilling