Howdy Club Geographers,

I hope everyone is getting through finals OK! I wanted to remind everyone about our Geography Department Picnic Club Geography and GARG are hosting this Saturday (5/02/15) from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at The Tyson Park Pavilion!

The picnic is a potluck so bring a dish to share with everyone! The weather looks to be a nice mid-70s and sunny so far. We will be challenging the graduates to a friendly game of ultimate Frisbee as well. Whether or not they accept this challenge remains to be seen.

Attached is the flyer which has more information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Thank you and see you Saturday!

Michael Schilling