​Hello Club Geographers,

I hope everyone is enjoying their last day of classes this semester! After our last meeting Wednesday, we have decided to cast votes for next year's officers via email.

There will be one last chance before we start voting for those who want to run for an officer position next year. If you want to run for any of the below positions, please email me ([log in to unmask]) by Sunday evening with the position you would like to run for. If you attended the meeting Wednesday, please email me your position you want as well just to make it official.

Here are the positions with a very short description:

President: Manages and leads in all aspect of the club affairs. Conducts meetings.

Vice-President: Assists the President in managing the club effectively.

Treasurer: Looks over all of the club's financial affairs.

Secretary: In charge of record keeping.

Social Coordinator: Assists in planning and running club events.

McKrosky Fund Representative: Assists faculty in determining grad student grants.

Thank you, have a great weekend!

Michael Schilling