Hello Club Geographers,

I'd like to announce our last Club Geography meeting of the semester for this Wednesday, April 22nd at 4 PM in BGB 406. ?We will be addressing officer positions and the upcoming departmental potluck details for May 2nd. If you intend on running for an officer position for next year, please attend this meeting. If you can't make the meeting, please email me with the position you would like to run for and I'll announce your candidacy at the meeting.

Also, thank you to everyone who attended Thursday's departmental awards ceremony. It was great to see so many undergraduates being recognized for their achievements!

Have a great rest of the afternoon!

Michael