Hello everyone,

Over our spring break, some of our graduate and undergraduate students participated in a 4-day field trip to sample trees at Norris Dam State Park that would become part of the masters research of M.S. student Allison Ingram. Park ranger Mark Morgan accompanied us and took many photos, interviewed Allison and me, and wrote up a nice story for Clinton Life Magazine. You can access it here: http://www.clintonlifemagazine.com/2015/03/30/66970/telling-the-story-of-norris-dam-state-park. Be sure to browse through the photo gallery. Undergraduate students who participated included Dhara Naik, Brooke Pearson, Hudson Kelly, and Katy Caudle while graduate students who assisted include, Kyle Landolt, Matt Boehm, and Allison Ingram. Thanks to everyone who assisted! It was a great way to spend spring break!

Dr. Henri D. Grissino-Mayer

Professor of Geography

Associate Department Head

Department of Geography

The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-0925

865.974.6029

Web Site  Google Scholar  LinkedIn  Academia.edu