Dear Geographers:

A final, quick reminder that the Department will hold its annual award ceremony tomorrow afternoon (Thursday, April 16) at the Hodges Library Auditorium.  Please see the attached flier.  Our reception will begin at 3:00pm with the ceremony will start shortly after 3:30.  If you are to be recognized, please plan on arriving on time.  We look forward to honoring you and the Department’s achievements over the past year.  Many thanks to our Directors of Graduate Studies and Undergraduate Studies for their hard work in organizing this special departmental event.

Best wishes,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Professor & Head