Greetings communicators,

Thank you for joining us on March 26 to discuss the new university web templates and plans for implementation. We’re still on target to distribute downloadable HTML/CSS templates as well as a custom WordPress theme on June 1. As we enter the final two-month period of testing and adjustments, the Creative Communications web team will be providing you with periodic status updates.

The first of these template-related status updates is now available to view at http://creative.utk.edu/2015/04/2015-16-web-templates/. There are screenshots of the new templates as well as a brief overview of what we covered together in March. I’ll send a message to the CAMPCOMM listserv each time we provide an update.

Please e-mail [log in to unmask] (or you may e-mail or call me directly) with questions, comments, and feedback. And if you’re forwarding this message to someone who is not on the CAMPCOMM listserv but should be, please direct them to sign up here.

Thanks,
Leigh

LEIGH SHOEMAKER
Assistant Director, Creative Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu