Campus Communicators,

I would like to invite you to the University Printing and Mail Open House.  Please join us next Friday, April 24 from 12:00 - 4:00 pm.  Tour our facilities and meet our staff.  We will demonstrate recently added services, including Dimensional Coating and Extended Sheet capability on the new Kodak NexPress.  We also recently installed a Xante Full Color Envelope Printer and a Neopost Inserter in Mail Services.

There are 12 vendors participating in this event, including local paper companies and digital copier providers.  The vendors will have samples and other “freebies” available.

There  will also be door prizes and refreshments.

We look forward to this event and hope you will plan to attend.

Jack Williams

Director, University Printing and Mail

University of Tennessee

2021 Stephenson Drive