With the end of the academic year fast approaching, now is a good time to make sure the programmatic assessment activities you planned for this Spring are being carried out. Here are 2 tips to get you started:
1. Check last year’s report in Compliance Assist:
· Confirm which activities were planned for each outcome for this year;
· Check last year’s “Action(s) Taken” and follow-up to ensure they were implemented;
· Read the college and institutional review comments (if any).
2. Attend one of 3 assessment roundtables and get personalized, program-specific answers to your questions. It’s easy: Pick a session and RSVP to [log in to unmask].
· March 27th-- 1:30-2:30 p.m. in room 225 at the University Center.
· April 20th -- 10:00-11:00 a.m. in the Crest Room, at the University Center
· April 20th-- 3:30-4:30 p.m. in the Crest Room at the University Center.
As always, you can also set up an individual or program consultation (Contact [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] or, [log in to unmask] for Compliance Assist questions).
Have a good Spring break,
Corinne Nicolas, PhD
Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center
The University of Tennessee
618 Greve Hall
821 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37996
[log in to unmask]