I just realized, I never notified you when Compliance Assist, including the Planning Module, was back up and running after the completion of archiving the Focused Report. Well, it’s been back for a couple of weeks now.

However, Campus Labs notified me of routine maintenance coming up on Thursday, March 12th beginning at 10 pm EST. If you experience any problems on Friday, March 13th, let me know because it may not have anything to do with being Friday the 13th.

Now this brings me to another point, when you notify me of any problems you are having accessing or working in Compliance Assist, it is always good to 1) let me know which browser and version you are using, and 2) provide specific details of any error messages or even send along a screen clip of the error message so the issue can be more quickly resolved.

Thanks for your help with assessment at UT.

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37992

Voice: 865-974-7074

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy