Dear GRC:

The program for the 2015 International Symposium on ranaviruses is nearing completion. Currently, there are over 32 oral presentations scheduled, with over 10 countries represented.  Although the schedule is full for oral presentations, there are available slots for poster presentations.  Thus, we are extending the Call for Abstracts for Poster Presentations until Tuesday, 31 March.

Please email any new abstract submissions to Tom at [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to stimulating symposium in Florida!

All the Best,

Amanda and Tom

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.H. (SSP, Biology), MSc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biology

Coordinator of Scientific Research and Laboratory Safety

Secretary/Treasurer of the Global Ranavirus Consortium

Insitutional Animal Care and Use Committee - Chair

Undergraduate Research Symposium - Chair

Department of Biology

Gordon State College

University System of Georgia

419 College Drive

Barnesville, GA

30204

USA

Tel: (678) 359 – 5464

Fax: (678) 359 – 5850

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: Instructional Complex (IC) 227

Web Page: http://www.gordonstate.edu/Faculty/aduffus/

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not succeed sat still. - Horace