Freight Stakeholders and Friends:

The Association of Metropolitan Planning Organizations (AMPO) recently announced it has a job opening for its Manager/Director of Technical Programs position.  More information about the position can be found in the attached job announcement and in the e-mail from AMPO Executive Director DeLania Hardy shown below.  If you have interest in applying for the position, please contact AMPO directly using the information in the weblink below.

AMPO website: http://www.ampo.org/

Carl L. "Chip" Millard III

Federal Highway Administration

Office of Freight Management and Operations

Program Delivery Team

U.S. DOT Headquarters Building

Room E84-471

1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE