Hello again, everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've reached out to you, but please bear with me as the Chapter continues to reorganize.

Anyway, I'd like to invite you all to attend the Hill Lecture on March 24 at 8 PM in the University of Tennessee, Knoxville's College of Nursing auditorium. Joe Palca, an acclaimed Science Correspondent for National Public Radio will be the keynote speaker. http://www.stc-etc.org/#!programs/cce3

Attached is the News Release distributed at the end of January.

Please make an effort to attend this lecture as it is taking place of any STC-ETC events this month. As we usually do, STC-ETC has partnered with and donated funds to help support the Hill Lecture.

Thank you,
DYLAN A. PLATZ
www.linkedin.com/in/dylanplatz/