To whom it may concern:

Could you please forward this to faculty, staff, and/or graduate students in your department?

We would like to invite you to attend and/or participate in the Commission for Women's first annual UTK Women in STEM Research Symposium this Spring!

This professional, free and open to the public, all-day symposium will be held on Saturday, April 18th from 9 am - 5 pm in the University Center and will consist of poster and oral sessions by undergraduate and graduate student women in STEM research, a Q/A session with a diverse panel of faculty and staff from UT, ORNL, and local industry, and a keynote speaker (Dr. Claudia Rawn - Director of the Center for Materials Processing), and STEM Student Org Expo!

If you would like to learn more about the conference or register to attend, volunteer, or present at the symposium, please use this link: http://cfw.utk.edu/2015/02/13/women-in-stem/

DEADLINE EXTENDED! Abstracts are now due Friday, April 3rd by 5 pm. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me directly or our committee at [log in to unmask].

-----
Mallory Ladd

CFW STEM Committee