Dear Communicators,

First off, many thanks to those of you who have taken on the role of logo liaison over the last several months. We could not have made such progress without your help.

Since we started implementing the university's new logo in January, more than 150 campus units have received toolkits with logo and template files from our office. We are now at the halfway point—two blocks rolled out and two to go!

Block 3 implementation planning begins this week. As with the first two blocks, we will have discussions with Block 3 liaisons over the next six weeks, leading up to the scheduled April 13 rollout.

For those who are new to the process, our office will host a series of virtual information sessions over the next few weeks. These mandatory meetings will provide all of the information liaisons need to know before receiving their unit's logo toolkit. I will reach out directly to Block 3 liaisons later this week with details on that next step.

In the meantime, please look through the list of campus units<http://www.utk.edu/logo/implementation> and be sure a logo liaison has been identified for your area. If not, tell us who we need to work with<http://creative.utk.edu/logo-liaison-submission/>. If you don’t see your unit on the list at all, please let us know<http://creative.utk.edu/logo-unit-submission/>.

If you have any questions about the new logo or the implementation process, please let me know.

Jacob

________________________________

JACOB RUDOLPH
Marketing Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html