Communicators,

Does your college, department, center, or unit have an official university website?

The current web template guidelines for the Knoxville campus have been in place since March 2012. Given the typical lifecycle of a major web presence, it’s high time for a refresh.

We invite all campus communicators who design, develop, maintain, or are otherwise responsible for a Knoxville campus website to join us on Thursday, March 26, at 10:30 a.m. in the studio/theater space of the Scripps Convergence Lab. The UT Web Team (Creative Communications) will present new web template designs and discuss what they mean for you and your unit, as well as plans for implementing them over the course of the next calendar year.

The Scripps Convergence Lab is located on the top floor of the Communications Building<https://www.cci.utk.edu/scl/studio-theater>.

We look forward to sharing the new designs with you!

Best,
Leigh

LEIGH SHOEMAKER
Assistant Director, Creative Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html