Happy Monday!
On March 12, we are hosting the Baker Energy and Environmental Forum, 1- 2:30 pm with
Alejandro Camacho on "Managing the Effects of Climate Change: The Limits of Existing
Natural Resources Governance" from the Univ. CA, Irvine. This talk considers how prominent
goals of natural resources law and the prevailing model of regulatory decision-making
combine to limit the capacity of natural resources governance to manage the effects of
climate change.  Join us - free and open to the public -- in the TOYOTA!

Friday, March 13 BC Luncheon is SOLD OUT!

Sat., March 14, 9 am - Noon --  Open House and Auction -- Stop by and see Sen. Baker's
beautiful car collection. The auction starts at 11 am and complete details on the process are
here:  http://www.furrow.com/event/antique-car-collection-estate-sen-howard-baker/  Free
parking in the White Avenue Garage - Enter from 16th Street or off 17th Street and White
Avenue.  See a map for parking on our website here:
http://bakercenter.utk.edu/2015/03/04/sen-bakers-cars-to-benefit-the-baker-center-march-
14/

Stay dry and come see us!