Campus Labs is in the process of preparing the Focused Report (our response to the off-site review of the 2015 SACS COC Compliance Report submitted in September 2014). While they are preparing the report for duplication, all of Compliance Assist is not available. This includes the Planning Module, where you enter your assessment plans, results, and actions. It will be down for a few days while they work on the focused report. I will let you know when it becomes available.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
University of Tennessee
Office of the Provost
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN  37996-0152
Phone:  865-974-7074
Web: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

[utksig-stack-very_small]

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education .... The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy