Good afternoon,

Do you have a program assessment question or issue? Bring it to one of this week's assessment roundtables, and get individualized advice and  answers.
Just RSVP to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  your preferred date and topic, or just come by to the  Mary Greer room (conveniently located next to Starbucks in the library) on either one of these days:

Thursday, February 5-- 1:00-2:00 p.m.             or           Friday, February 6-1:20-2:20 p.m.

Topic you are interested in:       Making the most of rubrics
Curriculum mapping
Data analysis
Demonstrating improvement through use of results
Other (Specify):

If your program prefers a targeted workshop/ help session, let me know so that we can set up a visit with your faculty.

Best,
Corinne

Corinne Nicolas, PhD
Consultant