From: <Rentsch>, "Joan (Joan Rentsch)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 23, 2015 at 12:24 PM
To: College of Communication and Information Faculty and Staff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CCI-FACSTAFF] CCI Graduate Student Awards

Hi Everyone,

TheUniversityof Tennessee’sCollege of CommunicationandInformation is seeking nominations forits annual graduate student awards.  Please see the attached flyers for detailed information regarding the nominating process.  The deadline for submitting nomination packets is March 24.

We look forward to recognizing our graduate students’ high quality work.

Joan Rentsch

Chair ofthe Graduate Studies Committee

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To view the archives of the cci-facstaff or Join/Leave this list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/cci-facstaff.html