From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bonner, Sue
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tenure track faculty appointments

Just gathering information.  If you deal with faculty/academic appointments would you please respond to the following questions.

What appointment period is currently offered to new tenure track faculty?

9 month; 10 month; 11 month; 12 month

Are you in the process of converting tenure track faculty with a 12, 11, or 10-month appointment to a 9 month appointment period?

Thanks for your time.  Stay warm and hope to see you a CA this spring.

Sue B

Sue Bonner, PHR

Director, DASNR Human Resources

Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources

Oklahoma State University

P:  405-744-5524

F:  405-744-8863

E:  [log in to unmask]