?Hello Club Geographers,

I hope everyone has been enjoying their snow days. Our meeting tomorrow is still scheduled to be at 4:00 PM, this is of course if classes are still being held and it is safe to remain on campus due to the weather. However, we have a room change! Our meeting will now take place in BGB 104 on the first floor!

Also, don't forget to give Brooke Pearson ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) $20 for our second round of T-Shirts  if you want one. She needs the money by February 20!

As of right now, our caving expedition this Saturday is still on and details will be discussed in tomorrow's meeting.

Thank you,

Michael Schilling