Good afternoon,

The Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center, in collaboration with the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment, will be holding two assessment roundtables next week. Designed as work sessions, these roundtables are opportunities to get answers to your programmatic assessment questions and help with the process.

So that we can be better prepared to help you, attendance is by RSVP only. To sign up, email the date when you will attend and your selected topic to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by February 4th at noon. Both workshops will be in the Mary Greer room (conveniently located next to Starbucks in the library).

Select a date:  Thursday, February 5-- 1:00-2:00 p.m.             or           Friday, February 6-1:20-2:20 p.m.

Select a topic you are interested in:       Making the most of rubrics
Curriculum mapping
Data analysis
Demonstrating improvement through use of results
Other (Specify):

Please bring your laptop and materials with you to these sessions. If your program prefers a targeted workshop/ help session, let me know so that we can set up a visit with your faculty.

Best,
Corinne

Corinne Nicolas, Ph.D
Assessment Consultant