I received this message from a list serve I am on relating to assessment in higher education. For those of you who may be active in assessment activity in your programs, I am simply passing this along as an FYI in case you are looking for an outlet for your work. Information about this journal can be found at http://www.rpajournal.com/.
Call for submissions
Research & Practice in Assessment welcomes submissions for our Summer 2015 issue. RPA focuses on higher education assessment and is dedicated to the advancement of scholarly discussion amongst researchers and practitioners in the field. All manuscripts submitted to RPA should be related to various higher education assessment themes, and adopt either an assessment measurement or an assessment policy/foundations framework. There are 3 submission types: 1) Articles for should be research-based and include concrete examples of practice and results in higher education assessment, 2) Reviews (book, media, or software) are significant scholarly contributions to the education literature that evaluate publications in the field and 3) Notes in Brief offer practitioner related content such as commentaries, reports, or professional topics associated with higher education assessment.

Submission deadline: March 1, 2015