From: Master Gardener [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:56 PM
To: McCall, Wanda F
Subject: TN MGs invited to hear Troy B. Marden in Lebanon, 3 February 2015

Please send to the TMG Listserve:

The Wilson County Master Gardener Association invites area Master Gardeners to join us on Tuesday, 3 February 2015 when guest speaker Troy B. Marden, host of Nashville Public Television's popular gardening show Volunteer Gardener, addresses our group. Troy is also an author, a garden designer, cook, tour guide, and photographer. His most recent book is Plant this Instead! Better Plant Choices, which is also the topic of his presentation on Feb 3.

Admission is $5.00 per person, and we invite any and all MGs to come join us. Tickets are available at the Wilson County Extension Off​​ice now, and will also be available at the door the night of the program. Troy will ​also ​be signing copies of his book after ​the presentation, and at least one lucky winner will go home with a signed copy of ​hi​s book compliments of the Wilson County Master Gardener​ Association.

Troy's presentation will take place in the Education Building at the James E Ward Agricultural Center in Lebanon and will begin at 7:30 pm. Guests attending should be seated by 7:15. For more information, visit our website at: http://wilsoncountymg.org

We hope to see you in Lebanon on February 3, and at Winter School in Murfreesboro later in February!

Thanks. Greg Tomerlin

Wilson County Master Gardener Association