Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Hello,

The Master Gardeners of Hamilton County will be sponsoring our 3rd Annual "Master Your Garden" Garden Expo on April 11 - 12, 2015 at the Camp Jordan Arena in East Ridge, TN.  East Ridge is a suburb of Chattanooga.  Cost of tickets are $5.00 and children under 12 admitted free, with free parking. Besides all the vendors, MG's will be presenting ongoing demonstrations throughout the weekend event.  We will also be offering classes both days and these will be led by our vendor experts.  The hours of the event are 10:00 am - 6:00 pm each day. Door prizes donated by our vendors will be given out hourly during the weekend event.

Can you put this announcement in your March E Newsletter.  Please let me know if there is something else I need to add or someone else that I may need to contact.  I can be reached at 423.488.9011.  Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated in helping us to promote the garden expo.

Regards,
Sue Henley
Garden Expo Chairman
Master Gardeners of Hamilton County

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html