Dear Doctor Brunner i am a PhD studing from Utrecht University who is eager to attend the symposium this year. Im waiting for my peers to review my abstract prior to submitting it. I was wondering if you could provide information about the inscription process and if its still possible at all to arrange a tourist visa.

Enviado desde mi iPad