I would be happy to if I'm not presenting at that time slot.
Sheri

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2015, at 2:51 PM, Chris Mcclendon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  Good afternoon,

A colleague that serves on the NERAOC Planning Committee has informed us
that we have an awesome opportunity to share and *shine* from the Southern
Region…………..I need a facilitator due to the inability of someone to present
at the upcoming conference and am just hoping that one of our *stars* from
our Southern Region may be willing to assist.   Conference will be May 3-6
in San Diego, CA.

Anyone…… Please let me know if you’d be willing to facilitate (maybe more
than one of you) and to host the session titled, “ Recruitment: Maintaining
Diversity In Tight Budgets”.

Let me know if you are willing to assist.  No payment but a big smile and a
thank you from me!!

Chris

*Chris McClendon*

*Alabama Cooperative Extension System*