Happy New Year everyone.
I received a letter from ESRI asking me to alert our students to job and internship opportunities at ESRI.  These include entry level positions in a variety of areas, summer internships, and the student assistantship program at the International User Conference this coming July.

I would encourage all our students, including junior and senior undergraduates, as well as graduate students to explore these opportunities.  We have an excellent track record of placing students at the User Conference.  Take my word (or talk to anyone who has been to the UC), this is an opportunity well worth pursuing.  I can quite literally change your life. In addition, you will eat well and meet a lot of very interesting people from around the world. More than any academic conference I have attended, the UC is truly an international and multicultural event.

I also received a post card tips for applying for jobs and places to look for job postings. I will place copies of this outside my door (318) in BGB.

--

Bruce Ralston
Professor Emeritus