Dear students,
FYI.
Drs. Kalafsky & Tran

From: Jaggers, Dametraus Lewis
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 4:05 PM
Subject: Invitation to Participate: 2015 Diversity Scholars Bowl

Good afternoon colleagues,

I would like to solicit your assistance in encouraging students in your courses to participate in our annual Diversity Scholars Bowl.

The Diversity Scholars Bowl was created as a multicultural expansion of the annual African-American Scholar's Bowl. It serves as an opportunity for students to test their knowledge about different cultures both within the United States and around the world. This event also serves as an educational opportunity for students to learn more about other cultures through the information presented during the competition. The 2015 Diversity Scholars Bowl will take place on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 in the Black Cultural Center at 7:00 PM.

We would like to extend an invitation to you and your student organization to register for the 2014 Diversity Scholars Bowl! Interested groups must compose teams of no more than six members and designate a team leader or captain. This year, participating groups will compete for an exciting prize to be revealed during the event.

This event is an excellent opportunity to test your diversity and multicultural knowledge, learn more about history and culture and build group camaraderie in an environment of friendly competition. To register, please complete the Diversity Scholars Bowl Registration Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1o_eizgHAk9uKK2DYXbnaVlht40uOhWoD4B-EWIVmilk/viewform?usp=send_form> by Thursday, February 5, 2015.

For more information about the event, please visit multicultural.utk.edu. Please direct questions or concerns to Dametraus Jaggers at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please also share with other colleagues.

Respectfully,
Dametraus

Dametraus L. Jaggers
Associate Director for Retention and Student Engagement
Office of Multicultural Student Life
THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE
Black Cultural Center
1800 Melrose Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996-4200
Phone: 865-974-1871
Fax: 865-974-0888
http://multicultural.utk.edu<http://omsa.utk.edu/>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.