Tennessee Parent Educators,

Please find our attached C4Pnews Winter 2015 Newsletter. This quarter’s newsletter focuses on healthy conflict within families.  Unfortunately this will be our last newsletter, but we will continue to send out the Monthly Research Updates for Professionals (RUPs) so please keep a look out for our January RUP in the next few weeks. Though we will not be producing newsletters anymore, we will use the recent topic requests to guide our RUPs.  Thank you so much for your continued support in the Center for Parenting.

Thank you for all you do for children and families!

Center for Parenting Staff
University of Tennessee
1215 West Cumberland Avenue
Jesse Harris Building Room 115