Welcome back and Happy New Year UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi!!!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Meeting reminder: January 8th at 7:15 pm in Alumni Building room 27
Agenda

I.                    Election nominations

1.       President Fall 2015 - Spring 2016

2.       Vice President Spring 2015 & Fall 2015 -Spring 2016

3.       Corresponding Secretary Fall 2015 - Spring 2016

4.       Recording Secretary Fall 2015 - Spring 2016

5.       Treasure Fall 2015 - Spring 2016

6.       Historians Fall 2015 - Spring 2016

II.                  Chapter Service Projects

Pizza, Cookies and Drink will be served at 7 pm prior to the start of the chapter meeting !! If you still need to pick up your induction package we will have them for you. Lastly we will be selling shirts, cords and stoles.

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Urban Forestry
Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries
2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science